This one-day workshop will be held on June 21 at the Monsanto Learning Center in Huxley, IA. This program will have a several speakers addressing issues of current importance to the our cooperative members. The program is designed for cooperative managers, senior staff and board directors.
This year’s agenda includes:
- What options will I have for health care?
- Steve Kammeyer, Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
- Are we in a trade war with China and what does it look like?
- Dr. Chad Hart and Dr. Wendong Zhang, ISU Department of Economics
- The Monarch Coalition-Why should you care?
- Aimee Hood, Farmers for Monarchs & Monsanto
- What does a workman’s comp claim actually cost?
- Dr. Gretchen Mosher, ISU Ag & Biosystems Engineering
- Tax Reform and Section 199A
- Kristine Tidgren, Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation
- What does 450 bushel corn mean to you?
- Mike Graham, Monsanto